[protege-discussion] An interesting pizza... or max and exactly cardinality not working?

maarten maarten at snowlion.nl
Mon Sep 7 01:58:50 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Studying the pizza.owl, I didn't get cardinalities max or exactly to
work the way I expected.

An interesting pizza has the following equivalent class: Pizza and
hasTopping min 3 Thing

When I change this (or create a similar pizza) with 'max' or 'exactly'
instead of 'min', I don't get the expected result (e.g. all pizzas with
3 or less toppings, or exactly 3 toppings).

I'm quite new to owl modeling and protege 4, so I'm probably missing
something.

Any pointers appreciated. Thanks.

kind regards,

Maarten