[protege-discussion] Query Protege

Michael Rusch mcrusch at wisc.edu
Mon Sep 7 08:27:30 PDT 2009

You can use the Protege API:

http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/guide.html

(this is for the Protege-OWL API; I'm assuming you're using OWL ontologies).

This page has good documentation, and links to the API docs, the core
protege API, etc.  There is a link for "Querying the OWLModel" from that
page that might contain what you want.  Also, there are API methods that
work with a reasoner, so you can do reasoning through the ProtegeOWL API.

Michael