[protege-discussion] Can't classify the OWL class properly, Why?

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 7 20:05:53 PDT 2009

You can close an individual off by adding an anonymous type for the
individual.  If you want to say that the individual  i  has exactly
one pA value of j then you can assert

	i pA j

and

	i hasType pA max 1.

The second of these assertions can be added in Protege 3 by clicking
on the second icon above the asserted types in the individuals  tab.

-Timothy