[protege-discussion] Inquiries on Web Protege server deployment and modifying.

Natsuda Kasisopha gift8201 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:02:02 PDT 2009

Hello,

I deployed the WebProtege on the server. The page appears on the browser but
the Ontology list doesn't appear like when you run on the localhost. What
should I do? What else do I have to install on the server?

And I also check out the source code from the SVN, how come the
WebProtege.html has different interface from the .war? How can i make the
page look like the html in .war file? which file are involve for coding?

Sorry, i have a lot of question because I'm new to Web protege and Protege
here. Please advice me on these matter.

Best Regards,
Natsuda