[protege-discussion] Inquiries on Web Protege server deployment and modifying.

Firedrop 84 firedrop84 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:40:50 PDT 2009

Hi Natsuda,

I am guessing you might haven't turned on protege-server batch file in protege server. You need to go to protege folder in your computer and click on run_protege_server.bat

if you already done this so, you might not having the right versions. Make sure the protege that is intalled in your computer and webprotege version are the compitable version. You can find this in this link for all the instructions to follow on how to install and run webprotege.

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/WebProtegeAdminGuide

Have you already installed Tomcat and Apache.

Which tomcat version you are using?

Best Regards,

Ahmed