[protege-discussion] Import customized instance forms with ontology import

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Thu Sep 24 11:03:04 PDT 2009

On Sep 24, 2009, at 9:03 AM, Girish Joglekar wrote:

> When I import an ontology A into ontology B, the customized instance
> creation form(s) are not imported into B. Is there a way to do that.

Not really.

That is because the forms are not stored as part of the ontology, so
they don't get imported.

The forms will either be stored in the .pprj file, or (if you select
this option), in a separate .forms file.  At least with the latter
choice, you may be able to manually copy the forms over.