[protege-discussion] Inquiries on Web Protege server deployment and modifying.

Natsuda Kasisopha gift8201 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:46:03 PDT 2009

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your reply. Regarding to the HTML file, I was
confused but I sorted it out that the Google web application project had
provide an empty client - server package which not import the code from
webprotege/trunk at all. They have the default html code under the same
name with webprotege's page.

Thank you.
Natsuda