[protege-discussion] Import customized instance forms with ontology import

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at
Fri Sep 25 00:26:07 PDT 2009

I have put together some scripts to run in the Script Tab that
interrogate a customised form and writes the script to set that up on
a target ontology, which was the only repeatable way I could find to
do this.
So, in your example, I would run the interrogation script on ontology
B and save the script that it writes for me. Then I run this saved
script on ontology A and the forms customisations from B are applied A

Sent from my mobile