[protege-discussion] Import customized instance forms with ontology import

Hanno Wunderlich hannowun at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 29 23:24:41 PDT 2009

Hi,
I want to reactivate this thread since nobody has replied to the question of
Girish. I would also like to know how to separate the forms from the project
using a .form-file. I have build an ontology in a protege-project (e.g
A.pprj) as a template for all my protege-projects (e.g B.pprj). To use the
ontology of A.pprj in B.pprj  I included the project via "manage included
projects". But unfortunately the forms defined in A are not used in B. If
the forms-information of A is stored in a separate forms-file, it would be
easier to include it in B.

So i hope, that somebody could give me and Girish a hint how to store the
forms in a .forms file (btw. I'm using Protege 3.4).

Regards
Hanno