[protege-discussion] Protege Client Server

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Wed Sep 30 08:04:24 PDT 2009

I've just been reviewing the latest Protege Client Server Tutorial:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Protege_Client_Server_Tutorial_Configuration

and noticed that in the table of Permissions, it mentions that there's
a bug in the server that can cause data loss if you want to use the
Write Access permission. I see that it says that this will be fixed in
the next release and the link to the updated protege.jar is to a file
that is older than the Protege 3.4.1 release.

Can I just confirm that the fix for this bug is already included in
Protege 3.4.1?

Thanks

Regards

Jonathan
_______________________________________

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd
Web: www.enterprise-architecture.com
_______________________________________

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project.

www.enterprise-architecture.org
_______________________________________

W O R L D    C L A S S    A R C H I T E C T U R E

This message is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient(s) please notify the sender and delete the message
immediately. Unauthorised disclosure, distribution and copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. The opinions expressed within this
message are those of the individual author. Whilst EAS Ltd take
reasonable steps to scan this email it does not accept liability for
any virus that may be contained in it. EAS Ltd, 29 Harley Street,
London W1G 9QR. Telephone +44 (0)20 7612 4322 Fax +44 (0)20 7182 6749