[protege-discussion] P3.4 tab question

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Fri Apr 2 06:06:07 PDT 2010

I've used the layout managers to sort this sort of thing out. I think
by default, the top level panel of your new tab uses the BorderLayout.
Check out the Java Swing and AWT documentation for how to use these
layout managers. They will manage things like filling a panel and
resizing etc.

Jonathan

Sent from my mobile