[protege-discussion] Using string equivalency for classes

João Cabrita jommcabrita at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 08:29:43 PDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for not posting on the owl mailing list, just noticed it now, and
thanks for your reply. I tried to follow your advice, but it seems that when
I use AceView plugin in protégé 4, if I save datatype properties that have
strings, I get an error when opening the ontology again.

Don't know if you have encountered such issues, but before I post anything
else on the OWL list, I will first have to try and read some posts because
perhaps someone had that problem already.

Best Regards,
João