[protege-discussion] owl reasoning problem

Au Jason jasonforceau at
Wed Apr 7 07:53:16 PDT 2010

I generated a owl file by using Protege-owl 3.4.3 api. Then I want to query
from that owl. I read through many email in the list. I found that I can use
SQWRL or Getting a Pellet reasoner instance (accessed through OWL-API) in
the page: "".
I choosed the second solution, I get error when compiling as the compiler
reported "cannot find symbol" on ProtegePelletJenaReasoner.class.

where can I solve the ProtegePelletJenaReasoner compiling error?