[protege-discussion] owl reasoning problem

Au Jason jasonforceau at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 07:53:16 PDT 2010

Hi~

I generated a owl file by using Protege-owl 3.4.3 api. Then I want to query
from that owl. I read through many email in the list. I found that I can use
SQWRL or Getting a Pellet reasoner instance (accessed through OWL-API) in
the page: "
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/ProtegeReasonerAPI#Getting_a_Pellet_reasoner_instance_.28accessed_through_OWL-API.29".
I choosed the second solution, I get error when compiling as the compiler
reported "cannot find symbol" on ProtegePelletJenaReasoner.class.

where can I solve the ProtegePelletJenaReasoner compiling error?

Jason