[protege-discussion] Can not edit New Protég é Semantic MediaWiki page

Ruslan Sorokin sorokin at oogis.ru
Fri Apr 9 13:22:39 PDT 2010

Hello Jennifer,

Yes, I have user account "sorokin" and was logged in when try to edit
"ClojureTab" plug-in page. Neither "NewPlugin" nor "Edit this plugin"
button did not working for me :( I only wanted to update Home page for
the ClojureTab webside to "http://oogis.ru/clojuretab". If you do it for
me, I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life :)

Sincerely,
  Ru