[protege-discussion] Can not edit New Protég é Semantic MediaWiki page

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 9 16:09:23 PDT 2010

Hello Ru,

Thanks for the additional details.  I see what you mean now about the
buttons being broken.  I spoke to our IT department and all of our wiki
software was just upgraded to the latest versions (MediaWiki & the
Semantic MediaWiki and Semantic Forms extensions).  So, there is
apparently a problem now after the upgrade with the Semantic Forms -
I've reported it and hopefully we'll have it resolved soon.

In the mean time, I clicked the "edit" tab at the top of the ClojureTab
page and entered your new homepage URL:

HomepageURL=http://oogis.ru/clojuretab

So, I think your page is displaying the desired URL now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jennifer