[protege-discussion] Accessing Protege Knowledgebase from C/C++

Ron Schultz rcaschultz at
Wed Apr 14 09:33:03 PDT 2010

Has anyone connected to Protege, either a local or remote knowledgebase,
using C/C++? I have an application that needs to fetch values from a Protege
knowledgebase into a C/C++ application. I have been researching the Java
Native Interface (JNI) but thought I would reach out to the user community
to see if anyone has already done this, and if so, would they be willing to
share an example.