[protege-discussion] protege with other languages

manjula wijewickrema manjula53 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 02:06:00 PDT 2010

Dear Timothy,

Thanks a lot for your reply. It courages me to study furthermore. The last
issue, I have asked is, if Protege supports to any other languages (say
Sinhala) then what is the procedure we can follow to use Sinhala in order to
build ontologies in Protege (just instead of default English language)? Are
there any references (i.e. Wiki pages or something else) which have
described these kinds of scenarios?

Thanx in advance
Manjula