[protege-discussion] protege with other languages

Alex Shkotin alex.shkotin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 02:33:53 PDT 2010

Hi  Manjula,

there are there different questions and two different answers:

1. Do we have Sinhala intereface with Protege "in order to build
ontologies"? - No.

2. Do we have Sinhala version of OWL "in order to build ontologies"? - No.

3. Is there in OWL (and Protege) a possibility to use Sinhala identifiers
"in order to build ontologies"? - Yes.

Which one is important for you?

Or may be you should ask Google for "multilingual ontologies"?
It is a realy hot topic:-)

Alex