[protege-discussion] protege with other languages

Alex Shkotin alex.shkotin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 02:54:00 PDT 2010

and I have the same in P4.1_alpha.

well, if it is not the same on all PCs then here is a log from my one:

Error 1 Logged at Sat Apr 17 13:49:09 MSD 2010
NullPointerException: null
    java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java:394)
    sun.font.PhysicalStrike.getGlyphPoint(PhysicalStrike.java:112)
    sun.font.SunLayoutEngine.nativeLayout(Native Method)
    sun.font.SunLayoutEngine.layout(SunLayoutEngine.java:133)
    sun.font.GlyphLayout$EngineRecord.layout(GlyphLayout.java:648)
    sun.font.GlyphLayout.layout(GlyphLayout.java:447)

sun.font.ExtendedTextSourceLabel.createGV(ExtendedTextSourceLabel.java:308)
    sun.font.ExtendedTextSourceLabel.getGV(ExtendedTextSourceLabel.java:294)

sun.font.ExtendedTextSourceLabel.createCharinfo(ExtendedTextSourceLabel.java:563)

sun.font.ExtendedTextSourceLabel.getCharinfo(ExtendedTextSourceLabel.java:492)

sun.font.ExtendedTextSourceLabel.getLineBreakIndex(ExtendedTextSourceLabel.java:438)
    java.awt.font.TextMeasurer.calcLineBreak(TextMeasurer.java:308)
    java.awt.font.TextMeasurer.getLineBreakIndex(TextMeasurer.java:544)
    java.awt.font.LineBreakMeasurer.nextOffset(LineBreakMeasurer.java:340)
    java.awt.font.LineBreakMeasurer.nextLayout(LineBreakMeasurer.java:422)
    javax.swing.text.TextLayoutStrategy.sync(TextLayoutStrategy.java:298)

javax.swing.text.TextLayoutStrategy.insertUpdate(TextLayoutStrategy.java:52)
    javax.swing.text.FlowView.loadChildren(FlowView.java:126)
    javax.swing.text.CompositeView.setParent(CompositeView.java:122)
    javax.swing.text.FlowView.setParent(FlowView.java:272)
    javax.swing.text.CompositeView.replace(CompositeView.java:200)
    javax.swing.text.BoxView.replace(BoxView.java:164)
    javax.swing.text.CompositeView.loadChildren(CompositeView.java:97)
    javax.swing.text.CompositeView.setParent(CompositeView.java:122)

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTextUI$RootView.setView(BasicTextUI.java:1316)
    javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTextUI.setView(BasicTextUI.java:678)
    javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTextUI.modelChanged(BasicTextUI.java:667)

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTextUI$UpdateHandler.insertUpdate(BasicTextUI.java:1842)

javax.swing.text.AbstractDocument.fireInsertUpdate(AbstractDocument.java:185)

javax.swing.text.AbstractDocument.handleInsertString(AbstractDocument.java:734)

javax.swing.text.AbstractDocument.insertString(AbstractDocument.java:693)
    javax.swing.text.DefaultEditorKit.read(DefaultEditorKit.java:254)
    javax.swing.JEditorPane.setText(JEditorPane.java:1499)

org.protege.editor.owl.ui.renderer.OWLCellRenderer.prepareTextPane(OWLCellRenderer.java:637)

org.protege.editor.owl.ui.renderer.OWLCellRenderer.prepareRenderer(OWLCellRenderer.java:469)

org.protege.editor.owl.ui.renderer.OWLCellRenderer.getTreeCellRendererComponent(OWLCellRenderer.java:361)

org.protege.editor.owl.ui.tree.OWLObjectTreeCellRenderer.getTreeCellRendererComponent(OWLObjectTreeCellRenderer.java:34)

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$NodeDimensionsHandler.getNodeDimensions(BasicTreeUI.java:2712)

javax.swing.tree.AbstractLayoutCache.getNodeDimensions(AbstractLayoutCache.java:475)

javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache$TreeStateNode.updatePreferredSize(VariableHeightLayoutCache.java:1342)

javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache$TreeStateNode.expand(VariableHeightLayoutCache.java:1478)

javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache$TreeStateNode.expand(VariableHeightLayoutCache.java:1270)

javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache.ensurePathIsExpanded(VariableHeightLayoutCache.java:966)

javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache.setExpandedState(VariableHeightLayoutCache.java:164)

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI.updateExpandedDescendants(BasicTreeUI.java:1643)

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$Handler.treeExpanded(BasicTreeUI.java:3716)
    javax.swing.JTree.fireTreeExpanded(JTree.java:2656)
    javax.swing.JTree.setExpandedState(JTree.java:3427)
    javax.swing.JTree.expandPath(JTree.java:2163)

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI.toggleExpandState(BasicTreeUI.java:2204)

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI.selectPathForEvent(BasicTreeUI.java:2313)

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$Handler.handleSelection(BasicTreeUI.java:3520)

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$Handler.mousePressed(BasicTreeUI.java:3459)
    java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:262)
    java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:262)
    java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:262)
    java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:262)
    java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:262)
    java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:262)
    java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6260)
    javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3255)
    java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6028)
    java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2041)
    java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4630)
    java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2099)
    java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4460)
    java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4574)
    java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4235)
    java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4168)
    java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2085)
    java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2475)
    java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4460)
    java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:599)

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)