[protege-discussion] protege with other languages

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Sat Apr 17 09:30:13 PDT 2010

This exception actually makes a bit of sense.  Though I would usually
say that this is an unlikely theory, it looks like this is a problem
with Sun Java.  Perhaps there is some other more plausible explanation.
Could you send your platform printout?  E.g. the console prints out

    Starting Protege 4 OWL Editor (Version 4.1.0, Build = 102)
    Platform:
         Java: JVM 1.6.0_17-b04 Memory: 466M
         Language: en, Country: US
         Framework: Apache Software Foundation (1.5)
         OS: linux (2.6.31-20-generic)
         Processor: x86-64

I don't actually know how to proceed with this issue yet but it might
give me some ideas of where to go from here.

-Timothy