[protege-discussion] protege with other languages

Alex Shkotin alex.shkotin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 10:06:49 PDT 2010

My pleasure,

cwd: C:\Program Files\Protege_4.1_alpha
cmd: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17\bin\java.exe" -Xms262144000
-Xmx52428800
0 -Dlog4j.configuration=file:log4j.xml -DentityExpansionLimit=100000000
-Dorg.pr
otege.plugin.dir=plugins -classpath "C:\Program
Files\Protege_4.1_alpha\bin\feli
x.jar;C:\Program Files\Protege_4.1_alpha\lax.jar;" com.zerog.lax.LAX
"C:/Program
 Files/Protege_4.1_alpha/Protege.lax" "C:/Documents and Settings/1/Local
Setting
s/Temp/lax3D2.tmp"

Welcome to Felix
================

Starting Protege 4 OWL Editor (Version 4.1.0, Build = 102)
Platform:
    Java: JVM 1.6.0_17-b04 Memory: 520M
    Language: ru, Country: RU
    Framework: Apache Software Foundation (1.5)
    OS: windowsxp (5.1)
    Processor: x86
Installed plugin Dlquery
Installed plugin Owlviz Plug-in
Installed plugin The Protege 4 OWL Editor
Installed plugin HermiT Reasoner
Installed plugin The OWL API