[protege-discussion] represent classes in other languages

Alex Shkotin alex.shkotin at
Thu Apr 22 00:19:16 PDT 2010

Hi Manjula,

we use very simple idea:

in our bilingual dictionary every term (Russian, English) is a class
And if these two terms mean the same (are synonyms) we write that these two
classes are equivalent.

have a look at our ontology:

- by
click any English term and you see equivalent Russian one.

- as dic ontology at

- have a look at ontology file at