[protege-discussion] represent classes in other languages

manjula wijewickrema manjula53 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 03:14:12 PDT 2010

Dear Alex,

Tanks a lot for your kind reply. But my question is not so deep. Still I am
strugling with developing my ontology (relevant classes, sub classes, etc.)
using sinhala text. Although I installed Sinhala unicode in my machine. I
can't name the classes using Sinhala fonts. You can see this scenario from
the attched screen shot which I have attached to this email (pls. be kind
enough to see the attached file). But however I can type sinhala texts in
other applications (eg: MsWord, Notepade, etc.). So why I can't use Sinhala
texts with this application. What's the reason for this.

Thanx
Manjula