[protege-discussion] represent classes in other languages

manjula wijewickrema manjula53 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 01:11:42 PDT 2010

This email contained a disallowed file attachment. Raytheon does not allow email attachments that are considered likely to contain malicious code. For your protection this attachment has been removed.

If this email is from an unknown source, please simply delete this email.

If this email was expected, and it is from a known sender, you may follow the below suggested instructions to obtain these types of attachments.

Instruct the sender to enclose the file(s) in a ".zip" compressed file, and rename the ".zip" compressed file with a different extension, such as, ".rtnzip".  Password protecting the renamed ".zip" compressed file adds an additional layer of protection. When you receive the file, please rename it with the extension ".zip".

Additional instructions and options on how to receive these attachments can be found at:.

http://security.it.ray.com/antivirus/extensions.html
http://security.it.ray.com/news/2007/zipfiles.html

Should you have any questions or difficulty with these instructions, please contact the Help Desk at 877.844.4712

Hi Timothy,

Thank you very much for your clear and descriptive guidence. As you asked,
here I have attached the ontlogy file corresponding to the ontology I have
created using Sinhala (I also attached its catalog file and relevant
screenshot of the class hierarchy as well). Another thing I noticed here is
that, once I begin to name the classes in Sinhala, the Protege command line
console displayed the following lines.

Whats that? wkey 0*c0 <192>
Whats that? wkey 0*dc <220>
Manjula