[protege-discussion] represent classes in other languages

manjula wijewickrema manjula53 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 03:11:35 PDT 2010

Hi Timothy,

Thank you very much for your clear and descriptive guidence. As you asked,
here I have attached the ontlogy file corresponding to the ontology I have
created using Sinhala (I also attached its catalog file and relevant
screenshot of the class hierarchy as well). Another thing I noticed here is
that, once I begin to name the classes in Sinhala, the Protege command line
console displayed the following lines.

Whats that? wkey 0*c0 <192>
Whats that? wkey 0*dc <220>

Manjula.