[protege-discussion] PROMPT exception on simple ontologies

Andrew Mikhaylyuk fruler at ukr.net
Sat Apr 24 11:17:13 PDT 2010

Good day!

My name is Andrii. I'm a junior scientist of the Cybernetics Institute (National Academy of Science, Unkraine)

I'm trying to experement with the PROMPT plugin of the Protege, but using just 2 simple ontologies for merging I've got an exception and nothing else. Please, tell if I do something wrong (I've folloved the PROMPT manual from the http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/prompt/PROMPT_2-1_Documentation.zip) The PROMPT tab screenshot (with the exception dump in console bellow) and experimental ontologies are attached.

Thanks a lot

Best, Andrii