[protege-discussion] Moving or Copying subtree of classes from one ontology to another

McArthur, Christian cm1481 at txstate.edu
Thu Apr 29 12:21:48 PDT 2010

Well, heck, I didn't know about the Prompt Tab (or any of the plugin tabs).  I played around with it briefly and it may serve my purpose on the next go-round (if there is one).  I noticed at least one other plugin hiding away that may save me some programming work next week.  Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

--Christian