[protege-discussion] Protege Datarange Expression Editor -- how to use it -- minLength

Tobias Wunner tobias.wunner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 11:03:44 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am using Protege 4.0.2. (build 115) and wanted to model Datatype which is a String and must have minLength 2 characters and maxLength 2 characters. I found in the OWL2 Specification [1] that this is actually possible in OWL2 and it seemed to me that the "Protege Datarange Expression Editor" is the tool to do it. Unfortunately after entering the String:

	string and (minLength "2"^^integer)

in the editor Protege converted the it back to "string".

Cheers,
Tobias