[protege-discussion] uri, frames, owl or not

Richard Bogosian rwbogosian at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:09:14 PDT 2010

Apparently, you are correct Thomas. Unfortunately, the website does not provide that information. There are still pages discussing Frames and a download link to a page which only indicates that Protege has full support for OWL 2.0. Since, I a new to the program it does make any real difference to me. I am most concerned that I am forced to provide a web address for the Ontology IRI. I cannot Continue creating a new OWL without it.