[protege-discussion] Having a new facet appear in the 'Other Facets' Column in the Protege Frames Class Editor

Ron Schultz rcaschultz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:19:44 PDT 2010

I have added some new facets to a specialization of :STANDARD-SLOT and then
created some slots as instances of this specialized SLOT class. Can I
configure Protege to show these facets in the Other Facets Column when I add
these slots to my class definitions? Or is this a programmatic change?

--
Ron