[protege-discussion] Having a new facet appear in the 'Other Facets' Column in the Protege Frames Class Editor

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 4 14:12:20 PDT 2010

I am afraid, there isn't a way to show the additional facets in the
TemplateSlotWidget. You could try to extend this widget in your code and
make the facets visible.

The rendering of the additional facets is made in the
OtherFacetsRenderer class, so probably overriding the class and using it
in your TemplateSlotWidget should be enough. If you find a generic
solution and you are fine with sharing it, we can merge it in the
protege code base.

This is the class:
http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/protege-web-browser/trunk/src/webprotege/util/OtherFacetsRenderer.java?view=markup

Cheers,