[protege-discussion] cannot find " protege/lib" after installation

mbikinyi brat mbikinyi_brat at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 11:26:36 PDT 2010

Hi,
I am following the tutorial  "
"CompileProtegeCoreInEclipse" found at the link
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CompileProtegeCoreInEclipse

Some where in this document it talks of "protege-core/lib" folder(see except ,
Configure the Core Protege Project below). After I have installed protege -OWL
3.4.4, I cannot find "protege-core/lib", where is it? See screenshot of my
protege-OWL 3.4.4 installation attached.

Configure the Core Protege Project    (93R)
Right-click on protege-core in the Package Explorer and choose Properties. In
the "Properties for protege-core" dialog, click "Java Build Path" on the left,
and click the Libraries tab. On the Libraries tab, click the "Add Jars..."
button and select the protege-core/lib folder:    (93S

Nancy