[protege-discussion] cannot find " protege/lib" after installation

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 6 11:35:03 PDT 2010

The particular piece of documentation you are referring to is
referencing the Eclipse user interface.  After you check the Protege
source code out of our Subversion repository, you should have a
directory called "protege-core" at the root in your Package Explorer in
Eclipse.  If you expand this directory, you'll see the "lib" folder.

Jennifer