[protege-discussion] Run SPARQL query in Protege 4.0

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 6 11:38:48 PDT 2010

Hello Jie,

There is no SPARQL support in Protege 4.  As an alternative, you may
want to look at the DL Query tab, which allows queries with a full
understanding of OWL semantics.

Also, we recommend Protege 4.1 beta instead of Protege 4.0.  In the
future, please use our separate mailing list for Protege 4 questions:

Jennifer