[protege-discussion] cannot find " protege/lib" after installation

mbikinyi brat mbikinyi_brat at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 13:32:48 PDT 2010

Dear Thomas/Jennifer,
Thanks for your responses.
In fact I have done a normal installation without using source code.  I want to
compile protege in netbeans so as to run queries using protege-OWL API. I have
followed this
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/ProtegeOWL_API_Advanced_Topics and copied
this code into netbeans after creating a java project. I have also selected or
the .jar files(See JAR file screenshot) in the protege installation added onto
netbeans.  After adding the jar files, error glyphs appear on netbeans, and
cannot be removed as one of them reads "Create  ProtegeOWL in package
photovoltaicsystemontology(see Query in Netbeans file). My querstion is , Is my
JAR files not complete, I have virtually selected all the jar files in the
protege installation. I will be grateful to know how to solve this problem.

Regards,
Nancy
String uri = "http://protege.cim3.net/file/pub/ontologies/travel/travel.owl";
//alternatively, you can specify a local path on your computer //for the
travel.owl ontology. Example: //String uri =
"file:///c:/Work/Projects/travel.owl"  OWLModel owlModel =
ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromURI(uri);  Collection classes =
owlModel.getUserDefinedOWLNamedClasses(); for (Iterator it = classes.iterator();
it.hasNext();) {     OWLNamedClass cls = (OWLNamedClass) it.next();
Collection instances = cls.getInstances(false);     System.out.println("Class "
+ cls.getBrowserText() + " (" + instances.size() + ")");     for (Iterator jt =
instances.iterator(); jt.hasNext();) {         OWLIndividual individual =
(OWLIndividual) jt.next();         System.out.println(" - " +
individual.getBrowserText());     } }