[protege-discussion] Difficulties loading ontologies in OWLSight

mbikinyi brat mbikinyi_brat at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 02:27:44 PDT 2010

Dear,
I have taken the RDF/XML format of the SQWRL sample ontology(see file
attached) and pasted the OWLSight web-browser, and when I run it it shows the
error message attached. Can someone explain to why so?

My second question is are there any open source or even commercial SWRL
web-browsers? That is a web ontology browser that you can load an ontology  and
be able to write SWRL or SQWRL rules to query your ontology after dumping your
ontology into the browser?

Regards,
Nancy