[protege-discussion] regarding OWL-S Editor

punitha charlas skr.punitha.dass at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 00:02:16 PDT 2010

Hi friends,

I found one tool to convert the WSDL into OWl-S . The Link is
http://staff.um.edu.mt/cabe2/supervising/undergraduate/owlseditFYP/download.html
.
In this, the one of the field has the target base directory as the input.
this link is very important and provide that where the ontology will be
deployed.
but i dont know how to give the URL and what is meant for the deployment of
the ontology ?
please any body help me. this is very important to my project .

by
punitha