[protege-discussion] Start page of WebProtege

Elena Beisswanger elena.beisswanger at uni-jena.de
Tue Aug 17 09:00:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've another question regarding WebProtege: does anybody know, how the
start page can be edited? I do not mean the list of ontologies
displayed, of course, but I would like to insert a picture / banner such
as the Progege-Logo plus "Welcome to WebProgtege Demo!"  on
[http://webprotege.stanford.edu/]. Furthermore I would like to remove
the box "To open the same copy of an ontology in the Protégé rich
client, click here
<http://webprotege.stanford.edu/webprotege/collabProtege_OWL.jnlp> .".
Is this possible?

Thank you for any hint!