[protege-discussion] Key-Word Search in WebProtege

Jack Elliott jack.elliott at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 17 14:39:12 PDT 2010

Hi Elena,

I've confirmed that the search does run against class URIs and not
against the property that is rendered in the front end. I've created a
GForge ticket so that we can work to correct this at some later point.

More details can be found in the ticket here (you will need a GForge
account, which can be requested online, to view):

https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/webprotege/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2514&start=0
<https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/webprotege/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2514&start=0>

thanks,

Jack