[protege-discussion] Problem with compiling WebProtege

Jack Elliott jack.elliott at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 25 16:34:57 PDT 2010

Hi Tim,

We've found a problem with the instructions you pointed to. If you do an
update of the trunk from SVN and use Protege 3.4.3, then your problems
should go away. I am updating the instructions on the wiki to make sure
that people compile against Protege 3.4.3.

Protege 3.4.3 can be downloaded from here:

http://protege.cim3.net/download/old-releases/3.4.3/

thanks,

Jack