[protege-discussion] question about web protege layout configuration

Jie Zheng jiezheng at pcbi.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 31 15:13:52 PDT 2010

Hi Tania,

Thanks for your help.

I followed your instruction. But it still did not work :(

What I have done are:
1. connect to the Protege server using Protege rich client.
2. Go to Collaboration menu -> show Collaboration Panel
3. Go to Project menu -> configure -> option -> check "Track changes"
4. Modify one class: change definition, delete one annotation property,
and add one axiom
5. Go to Collaboration Panel, Changes Tab, no any notes about the
changes I made
6. Go to Protege web client, go to "change history" tab, no changes
shown associated with the class that I just modified
7. Test whether the annotations project has the correct path and that it
is associated with the main project by adding notes using Protege web
client, the notes added were shown in Collaboration Panel "Entity notes"
tab in Protege rich client. Looks like the associated annotations
project is working.

Is there anything wrong in the steps? If not, what else should I check?

Thanks a lot.

Jie