[protege-discussion] Render entities using qnames

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 1 14:04:53 PST 2010

Yes there was a message on the mailing list about this a while back and
I started working on a fix.  I added a software update (File->Check for
Plugins) so that you can try out the latest code.   One thing that is
different about the new version is that it gets the prefixes to use from
the ontology rather than using per user prefixes defined by a user.

-Timothy