[protege-discussion] Is there any method or way to get the shortest path between two concepts in protege 3.4.4 OWL api

Malak Alhassan malak at it.uts.edu.au
Wed Dec 1 16:39:06 PST 2010

Hello There,
I am going to find the shortest path between two concepts in protege
3.4.4 OWL api. I am not sure if there is any way to accomplish that.
Additionally, is there any possibility to use the methods that exist  in
Jena somehow to find the shortest path in OWL api. where some methods I
found in Jena that can compute the shortest path between two nodes and
to find the lowest common ancestor (LCA).

I appreciate any help

Cheers,
Angela