[protege-discussion] Date stamp

Julian Vincent j.f.v.vincent at bath.ac.uk
Tue Dec 14 09:04:35 PST 2010

I use P4.1 (latest build).  I am constructing an ontology which has a large number of individuals.  For a variety of reasons I would like to incorporate an automatic date stamp so that each time I revise the classification of an individual (which unfortunately tends to be rather often!) I can have some idea of when the revision was made.  Is this possible?

Thanks for all your efforts!

Julian Vincent