[protege-discussion] Date stamp

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 14 09:27:28 PST 2010

This is very possible if you are willing to make a plugin.  Such a
plugin could probably be put together extremely quickly by a user who is
familiar with building Protege plugins.  There is one sticky point -
being alerted when the Protege ui is created - but I think I have a
technique for doing that somewhere.  If you decide to build a plugin I
will find out how that is done.

-Timothy