[protege-discussion] Fwd: Ontology Summit 2010: virtual Panel Sessions on "Training Requirements for Ontologists" - Thu 2010.02.04

Peter Yim peter.yim at cim3.com
Mon Feb 1 09:34:10 PST 2010

ERRATA ... (thanks to AmandaVizedom and RaviSharma for catching it
simultaneously)

Sorry folks ... the first link on my last message should have read:

  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_02_04

(and not: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_01_14
 which is for the last "Content" panel session ... a good refresher,
though, as a preparation for coming to this one.)

Regards.  =ppy
--

---------- Forwarded message (*updated) ----------