[protege-discussion] [protege-owl] Axiome?

Saeed Hassanpour saeedhp at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 2 23:55:56 PST 2010

Hi Leo,

For now on could you please post the question to protege-owl mailing
list <protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu>?

Axiome works based on syntactic structure of rules and tries to parse
them. So if there is a structural/syntactic problem with rules, it
returns blank. I suggest to review the rules to make sure that they
are syntactically correct.
If everything looks right in the rule base, you can send the rule base
+ ontology to me, I 'll be happy to take a look and find out what
causes the problem.

Best,
Saeed