[protege-discussion] [protege-owl] Axiome?

Obrst, Leo J. lobrst at mitre.org
Wed Feb 3 12:59:16 PST 2010

Great, thanks, Saeed. I thought the dev list also got sent to the owl list.

And yes, that explains my problem. I have no rules and  thought Axime was also a tool that enabled construction of rules ala the SWRL tab. Apparently not. Ok, I'll create rules via SWRL and then use Axime.

This was not apparent to me.

Thanks,
Leo

Dr. Leo Obrst		The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst at mitre.org  	Information Discovery & Understanding, Command & Control Center
Voice: 703-983-6770	7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379	McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA