[protege-discussion] [protege-owl] Axiome?

Saeed Hassanpour saeedhp at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 3 20:26:42 PST 2010

You are very welcome Leo!

Also Axiome has an Elicitation Tab which provides common structures in
the rule base as rule templates in english-like text to write new
rules. So you can easily edit them and insert them in the rule base as
new rules. However you need to have at least one rule in the rule base
to use Axiome Elicitation Tab  and this tab works as a tool for
extending a rule base rather that generating one from scratch.

To write the first new SWRL rules you can use SWRLTab. Check out this link:
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLLanguageFAQ

Best,
Saeed