[protege-discussion] FW: Project_help

chandrashekaraiah.n92 at wipro.com chandrashekaraiah.n92 at wipro.com
Thu Feb 4 02:00:01 PST 2010

________________________________

From: Chandrashekaraiah M N (WT01 - TALENT TRANSFORMATION)
Sent: Thu 2/4/2010 2:40 PM
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: FW: Project_help

________________________________

From: Chandrashekaraiah M N (WT01 - TALENT TRANSFORMATION)
Sent: Thu 2/4/2010 2:05 PM
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: Project_help

Dear Sir\Madam,

   This is chandrashekaraiah M N doing project on Semantic web. I am creating ontology for supply chain management and iam using protege 4.0.2 editor. My query is can i connect this protege 4.0.2 to any databases using JDBC drivers?. If so which database protege 4.0.2 supports? Please reply me the answer

Thanks and regards
Chandrashekaraiah M N

www.wipro.com